2019-01-07 19:40:10 来源£º学员分享
Students can master the sentence :”what time is it? it is ..” and you can/ can not ...”
Students can improve their reading skills including scanning and skimming skills
Students can be more interested in English and take part in activities.
Key and difficult point:
Key Point: know how to ask about the time and master the sentences::”what time is it? it is ..” and you can/ can not ...”
Difficult Point: use the sentence structure in daily life.
Step 1: Warming-up
2. Ask students how did they spend their weekend.
3. Ask students “do you know wangfujing street in Beijing”
Step 2: Pre-reading
1. show a picture about wangfujing street and ask “what can you see in this picture”
2. draw a clock and ask students “Do you know how to ask about time?” and “what can you do at this time?
Step 3: While-reading
Global reading: Ask students :”how many characters in the dialogue?” and “where are they”
Detailed reading: what does Jenny buy and who will get the gift?
1. Role-play: two students in a group. One student act as traveller and one student is tour guide. Give them 5 minutes to make dialogue with what we have learnt today.
Step5: Summary and Homework
Summary: ask a student to conclude the content of the lesson and summarize with the whole class.
Homework: ask students to practice the sentence structure learned today with desk mates after class.
1. What will you do if the students don't finish your homework?
Homework is an important means to show students' intelligence and improve their quality. Doing homework is the summary and consolidation of the knowledge learned, so doing homework is one of the important means for students to master knowledge.Third, fourth grade students such as not to assign homework is not conducive to the timely review of students to consolidate the knowledge, is not conducive to students to develop good learning habits. Therefore, how to help students homework on time with high quality is the primary task of every teacher.
firstly, I will talk to students to analyze the reason why he did not finish the homework. The reason maybe as follows: He dose not how to do it without any help. or he thinks homework is so much and can not finish it and so on. Then I will take action according to the reasons.
2. What reading skills are used in the passage?
In order to make students be more interested in reading and can understand the knowledge clearly, I use detailed reading to make students find the detail information and global reading to find the how many characters in the dialogue. In the reading passage. students can master and scanning skills and skimming skills. They can understand the passage step by step.
网址£ºhttp://www.3853037.com/ Email£º[email protected]
京ICP备10218183号 京ICP证161188号 京公网安备11010802020593号 出版物经营许可证新出发京批字第直130052号